Monday, May 15, 2017

After Qingming

End of the Tomb Sweeping Day, everything goes back to normal. And it is getting warmer and even it becomes hot and damp, cheap jerseys, as if I lived in a sauna room.

The fact is the rainy season will come in more than two months. I just feel that uncomfortable hot at such a day. The changeable weather always brings uncertainties which people never know what the next moment would be like.

Should a umbrella be okay when I go out? Though the weather forecast said it is going to rain, now I see no sigh of raining. Anyway, I have my umbrella in my briefcase all the time whatever it is sunny or rainy.

This is also the time that expected rain drops at any time so long as it likes doing so. We have no choice, but accept it. On the other hand, I gradually love this kind of special scene of drizzling by exposing myself in the air without umbrella. Poetic romance is built on that moment under its picturesque beauty of nature.

In Qingming, cheap nfl hats, most guys go back home in memory of ancestors and hold their best wishes to those live in heaven though they cannot be in the real world. In another view, the memorial somehow is the presence of a mirror inheriting everyone's will reflects their memory partly left from the dead. Therefore, anytime and anywhere, we can just remember those passed away we love.

Something from the tradition we have to keep, and something new we also have to adopt. Meanwhile, it is more important being with people we love right now. They are the best beloved ones who live with us. They help, support us. They give us belief to move on. They are people who are with us at present.

It is also the season with beautiful scenery. Those who do not go back home, sometimes will go around to have a visit at this very time. They know how to seize the right day to enjoy life. The only defect is there are always people grouped at any spot. The better choice is to try opting a remote and quiet place to rest for the wonderful holiday. At least, I'd rather like choosing a peaceful room to overlook all things on my eyes.

Now I have positioned on the work again, and one fourth of the year 2017 has consumed. Time still goes without any warning, nfl jerseys cheap, unless we realise that we are too old to remember the childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment