Wednesday, April 26, 2017

This is enough already!

Hug son,tightly and kiss his lovely cheek.
Hug those lovely students,cheap hats, hh.just to imagine,with the same sense of happiness.
Just to buy vegetables with son by bike,he carries them for me,hand in hand,nobody can feel how happy I am!
Just to accompany him growing up happily day by day,cheap hats, which is my biggest success in my whole life,I think.
Is there a song which makes you sing together?
Is there a song which makes you suddenly remember me?
The taste of happiness.
Time goes on!
I love what I have now.
I want to tell who I love and love me.
Thank you for appearing in my life in such nice days.
Thank you for believing me a sincere woman.
Thank you for thinking me a bit lovely.
Remember those thanks
Life is so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment