Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A new life

A New life.
From the day I gave birth to my second child, I have a new living life. At the beginning, it’s full of difficulties and challenges, so that I was in blue mood. Addition to my hurt body, I felt exhausted. Life was not as same as what I imagined. I didn’t know how to control the situation. I felt that the pressure on the shoulder was too huge. I wanted to escape, but I couldn’t. Looking at my dearest babies, I found the energy and power, cheap nfl jerseys, I saw life not always smooth, I need to find a better way to adjust my attitude to face the new life, I have two lovely babies, I should be satisfied, although it’s not easy to bring them up and teach them well, I should try my best to be a good mother, I should set a good example for them, I should make them feel happy along the way of their growing. I have the responsibility, and that would be the sweet responsibility. Remember the old saying goes: content is happiness. And don’t give up forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment