Monday, April 17, 2017

A terrible experience

 When it comes to a moment of embarrassment in my life, my memories date back to the first day I went to senior high school.
 That's a rainy day and the terrible weather gave raise to a traffic jam. When I got off the taxi, there were a few minutes left and it was undeniable that I would be late for my class. So, with the bag clutched in my hand I set out in the direction of my classroom.
  Nevertheless, when I rushed up the stairs I lost my balance because of the wet floor and my rear met the ground. I stood up and looked around pitifully. Fortunately, I realized that nobody had noticed me. I held my bag and sped up to the classroom. After a difficult journey I finally got to my classroom.
   In order to sneak into the classroom I entered the classroom through the back door. However, misfortunes never come alone. When I tiptoed to my desk I knocked the bookshelf off and made loud noises. I could feel that almost everyone's attention was drawn to me. Meanwhile, our head teacher came into the class. A cold sweat broke out on the back of my neck. I would appreciate it if someone can help me pick up the books, cheap jerseys, but it seems that nobody was willing to do me a favor. So, the only thing I could do was clear up the books and curse under my breath at the same time. Then I finally settled into my chair in relief. What an embarrassment!

No comments:

Post a Comment