Friday, April 14, 2017

The Most Unpleasant Dream

The most unpleasant dream I have ever had may not be such scared and frightening. Nevertheless,nfl jerseys china, it quite astonished me so that I could still remember it clearly. When I was in the high school, I once made an acquaintance with one of my classmate, who was a boy with shiny smile and charming manner. He was not extremely handsome but really interesting which reminded me of Mr. Darcy. We had various similar hobbies that we were all found of comics, animations and computer games. So we always talked on a wide range of topics that I care about a lot. Thus, as a girl who was full of romantic illusions. I thought that I was falling in love.
As the saying goes,” The thoughts in the daytime will reflect in the night dream.” One night, I dreamed about him. Just like the beginning of the fantastic love story, he invited me to go to the cinema. At first, I didn’t realize that it was a dream. I was so thrilling that could not say a word. We strolled up to the cinema for a movie and to CafĂ© for a cappuccino, talking about anything that attracted us. Finally, he send me home. He seemed to have a bone in the throat. I was waiting anxiously and could not help imagining that he would told me he loved me. In the end, he cooed,”cheap Oakley sunglasses, Can you tell me Amy’s telephone number?” I was astonished and my face was contorted with rage in that Amy was my best friend. I don’t know how to face them.
Fortunately, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment