Wednesday, April 26, 2017

principle

DON'T WANT the things which don't belong to me.
DON'T WANT the person who don't love me.
DON'T WANT the friends with phony emotions.

I prefer to be alone,cheap jerseys, but will never lonely in deep heart.

NEVER HURT those lovely children,who I wanna give them the pure love,but just a distant and short-time love.
NEVER HURT those weakers than I.
NEVER HURT others to obtain what I want before they hurt me.

To be a common person,less people knows,even nobody knows who I am.That's why I always can't see others in the street, and others say hello to me first.

THINK“good man" as a funny title.Only benefit measures one person better or worse,or say,some are easy-changing,merely some are not.
To be myself,maybe a bit selfish,but never disturbe or trouble others easily besides my family.For only they really love me.
TRY to be deaf,nothing can mess my heart,for they also think what they say as a waste.

Far away from those boring things.

Praise,get away from me,please,so false!I never believe you from now on!!
Roll away,cheap Oakley sunglasses, those persons I dislike.which is also another kind of happiness.Let me no see you!!
I have a vague showing,but a very clear heart.  

I am who I am,never others.    

No comments:

Post a Comment