Friday, April 14, 2017

A nightmare

I once had a nightmare when I was in secondary school. The dream was so horrific that I still remembered it.
The dream happened on a winter day. I, together with my roommates,nfl jerseys cheap, was going to take a shower in the public bath. It was freezing cold outside. As soon as we stepped into the locker room, we felt the warmth in it. There were some other people whose faces I could not see clearly, but I didn't care. Nothing was more attractive than a hot bath at that moment. Everything went well when I began to take a shower. After a time, I suddenly found that people in the bathroom had disappeared, except me. It was strange, but I didn't realize it. When I came out, there was no one left in the locker room. "What happened?Where are my roommates?" I asked myself. Red liquid with smell of blood fell on my face. I looked up to see several corpses hanging overhead and blood was flowing over the ground like water. cheap hats,I plunged into the darkness somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment