Monday, April 17, 2017

something about running

Recently, I have developed a habit of running.
After the whole day's lessons, cheap snapback hats, leaving everything in the dorm, wearing a pair of sneakers, putting on earphones, keeping broadcasting a single song, I will begin to run. I may go to the playground and run along the runway. Sometimes I may just run around the school from one side to the other. Beside this, both running with a partner and running on my own are my choices. When someone accompanies me during the process, I will feel at ease. And when running alone, I will have time to think about some questions that I won't deliberate in the other time.
Nowadays, running is considered to be a method to lose weight. In some aspects, it is right. Nevertheless, we should keep in mind that over 30 minutes' aerobic exercise can help you burn up the fat. In other words, you need to run at least 30 minutes in order to reduce weight. It's not easy to do that, is it?
From where I stand, running is a style of life instead of an approach. Through running, cheap oakleys, I can not only reduce the fatigue, but also feel more relaxed. That's why I like running.

No comments:

Post a Comment