Friday, April 14, 2017

Dream

I once dreamed the doomsday. Maybe that was because I had seen the movie which called biochemical crisis.
The zombies in my dream looked like the cartoon characters of the octopus in Sponge Bob Square Pants. At first, the colour of the background in my dream was orange, which looked like the colour of dawn. In contrast,cheap nfl hats, all the zombies were green. I had been on the run all the times. The street was crowded with zombies. They stretched out their arms in order to catch the human beings and turn them to the same kind. I tried to squeeze through the panicked crowd.Unfortunately, I was found out by two zombies. A flash of inspiration came to me. I stretched out my arms, pretended I was a zombie too. I succeeded. I escaped into the last base of human existence.
When I entered into this base, I found that everything was totally different from what I thought. One person who looked like the executive people spoke at the table to inspire everyone. Under the table, there were a few soldiers who were distributing food to us. This was a bowl of green porridge. There was only a few grains of rice in it and the porridge color was very muddy. At that time, I seem to see the chief executive turned into one zombie. And the persons who had eaten that porridge turned into zombies. I was nearly out of breath and ran out of the base, hoping someone could help me. As a result,replica oakley sunglasses, all the human beings had turned in to zombies. The world had become a zombie paradise. What's more, the colour of the background turned into green. It was the zombies' colour. All the zombies reached out their hands and grabbed me, dragged me into their world. I was scared to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment